Laser Therapy for Hair Regrowth
An Evidenced-Based and Versatile Treatment
Why should you utilize Low-Level-Laser Therapy (LLLT) in your practice? Is it efficacious? What kind of patient should use it? These are important questions for hair restoration specialists to ask.
LLLT is an evidence-based treatment for androgenetic alopecia. Numerous randomized, placebo controlled clinical trials have demonstrated significant increases in hair-density following application of LLLT.1-4 There is even evidence to suggest LLLT is as effective, if not more effective, than other mainstay medical management therapies for hair regrowth.5
What are some of the other key advantages of LLLT?
Excellent safety profile
An all natural, non-surgical, non-pharmacological treatment, that it is not associated with any serious adverse side effects.
Easy to use
No messy creams or lotions required. Patients can use LLLT at their convenience in the comfort of their own home.
Effective in both men and women, both as a standalone therapy, and in combination with all other treatments for hair regrowth.
Utilize LLLT standalone or With combination therapy:
Before & after transplant surgery
Maintain native hairs, improve graft survival, shorten recovery time post-surgery.
With PRP and other regenerative treatments
Improve and maintain results long-term post-treatment.
Combine with minoxidil, finasteride, and other medications for increased treatment potency.
The LaserCap Difference
Why Choose LaserCap Vs. Other LLLT Devices?
- Superior technology – LaserCap provides prescription-strength LLLT treatment for your patients.
- Product quality – LaserCap is a FDA-cleared medical device, hand-assembled in the USA with our unmatched quality control.
- Superior service – We handle all warranty-related and most other inquiries directly with your patients, so nothing for you to do but tell them to give us a call!
- Focus on Physicians – We do not sell our products on Amazon, Costco, Walmart or other mass market channels. Instead we focus on providing LaserCap through medical professionals like you!
- Competitive pricing – With our highly competitive wholesale pricing, grow your bottom line while also providing the best quality treatment for your patients.
Dose of light energy per treatment session. Values are calculated from device parameters and manufacturer-recommended treatment protocols.
Interested in becoming an authorized LaserCap provider?
Please submit the following form:
1. Liu K-H, Liu D, Chen Y-T, Chin S-Y. Comparative effectiveness of low-level laser therapy for adult androgenic alopecia: a system review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Lasers Med Sci. 2019;34(6):1063-1069.
2. Afifi L, Maranda EL, Zarei M, et al. Low-level laser therapy as a treatment for androgenetic alopecia. Lasers Surg Med. 2017;49(1):27-39.
3. Darwin E, Heyes A, Hirt PA, Wikramanayake TC, Jimenez JJ. Low-level laser therapy for the treatment of androgenic alopecia: a review. Lasers Med Sci. 2018;33(2):425-434.
4. Zarei M, Wikramanayake TC, Falto-Aizpurua L, Schachner LA, Jimenez JJ. Low level laser therapy and hair regrowth: an evidence-based review. Lasers Med Sci. 2016;31(2):363-371.
5. Gupta AK, Mays RR, Dotzert MS, Versteeg SG, Shear NH, Piguet V. Efficacy of non-surgical treatments for androgenetic alopecia: a systematic review and network meta-analysis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2018;32(12):2112-2125.